• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 19 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Can't Burn Multi Titles On a New Disc

Notanugget

Question

I received Toast with a new DVD burner and found that you can't mix-n-match titles onto a new disc. For example, I copy movies from different DVD discs onto my hard drive and then randomly select three different flicks to burn onto a new disc...but Toast can't do it. This sucks.

1 answer to this question

Toast can do what you are wanting to do. You say you are copying movies from different DVD discs. I presume this means you copied the VIDEO_TS folders from those discs. Place a VIDEO_TS folder on your desktop (not inside any other folder). Choose DVD video as the format in the Toast Video window. Click the Media button to enter the Media Browser. Choose DVD with the top button. In a moment your VIDEO_TS fill appear in the lower window. Now go down one level with the lower button to see each title in the VIDEO_TS. Drag the titles you want to the Video window.

Do the same with other VIDEO_TS folders. Toast extracts the MPEGs from the VIDEO_TS folders and writes them to the Roxio Converted Items folder where they are used as the source for a new DVD.

Archived