• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Have We Been Sold A Product Where The Features Are Greyed Out?

roxio@2fi.sh

MY DVD  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Do you feel you have been sold a duff package?

• Yes
    • No

Question

I have always been very happy with Roxio software, they never seemed to let me down and have always been a breath of fresh air to use... until this upgrade to ECD8

I ummed and arrrd about the upgrade, but a job came up that could warrant the upgrade.

I had be coveting it for weeks and had read all that it did.

So 3 hours later and £60.00 lighter I get it to install. Then bang blue screen of death! Not seen that in years, then there are audio problems which require turning direct x audio settings down everytime I wan to try and use the software.

So on to the manual and the tutorials, all very well written,

To add a button to a menu:

In the Project View area (Menus tab), click the icon of the menu where you want to add the unlinked button.

Choose DVD Menu > New unlinked button.

Nice one, .... but... my buttons are grey out... on to this forum and it seems everyones buttons are greyed out unless this CTRL + R hack works... which it does not????

Have I been sold a dud or have I missed something?

Is this the full version we paid for... me thinks not according to other posts on this forum.

I would appreciate some feedback before I seek a refund, whic BTW if you have skpye you can call for free on 1800-406-4966 and they should be able to help you with. This is my last resort as I love Roxio stuff and to be sold something which does not have the features as advertised is not allowed.

Also as others have mentioned the tech chat is a hoax, no one is there!

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Archived