• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Am I missing something?

Disappointed

Question

I am just curious to know if anyone else has ahd the experience I've just had. I couldn't burn DVDs with Creator 7 so I uninstalled thinking the application was corrupted (it was actually a conflict with IE 7 that I learned about through this forum, thank you). When I re-installed the software the interface was corrupted on every progress bar on the preview and about 1/3 of my effects, overlays and transistions didn't work. I installed the trial of Creator 9 and had the same corruption prolems but tried to work with it anyway. I was astonished to discover that Creator 9 took away capability and added steps to things that were automatic in 7. I put in a request to Sonic on 12/22/06 for help even included screen shots to show the corruptions. It's January 7 and I have an open ticket with No response to date.

I've since bought Sony Vegas and I realize that Roxio has fallen far behind so I'm happy now to have a much superior application.

1 answer to this question

I am just curious to know if anyone else has ahd the experience I've just had. I couldn't burn DVDs with Creator 7 so I uninstalled thinking the application was corrupted (it was actually a conflict with IE 7 that I learned about through this forum, thank you). When I re-installed the software the interface was corrupted on every progress bar on the preview and about 1/3 of my effects, overlays and transistions didn't work. I installed the trial of Creator 9 and had the same corruption prolems but tried to work with it anyway. I was astonished to discover that Creator 9 took away capability and added steps to things that were automatic in 7. I put in a request to Sonic on 12/22/06 for help even included screen shots to show the corruptions. It's January 7 and I have an open ticket with No response to date.

I've since bought Sony Vegas and I realize that Roxio has fallen far behind so I'm happy now to have a much superior application.

Have fun with the other software. The rant is okay. With that, we will let this thread fade into the night.

Archived