• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 20 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Compared to 7.5

Johnk

Question

I got version 7.5 a couple of months before v8 came out. I really didn't want to spend that kind of money to upgrade. The v9 came out rather fast. Now I'm thinking about getting it since Best Buy is having it on sale and I have a $20 gift card. What does v9 have that 7.5 doesn't or that is better. I do have a dl dvd w/rw now.

John K

3 answers to this question

I got version 7.5 a couple of months before v8 came out. I really didn't want to spend that kind of money to upgrade. The v9 came out rather fast. Now I'm thinking about getting it since Best Buy is having it on sale and I have a $20 gift card. What does v9 have that 7.5 doesn't or that is better. I do have a dl dvd w/rw now.

John K

Give it a try out (it's a slightly cut-down version but is free for 30 days)

http://forums.support.roxio.com/index.php?showtopic=13472

John K

http://www.roxio.com/enu/upgrade_center/emc/default.html

Depending on what you use computer for, it may or may not be worth it for you but you can convert your video to iPods and cell phones, has HD and BlueRay support and advanced video work. Videowave is faster too.

John K

EMC 9 came out 1 year after EMC 8 came out. If your computer exceeds the minimum specs, grab the Best Buy sale.

Archived