• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 37 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Question

Dear Roxio,

Congratulations on the releas of Toast 8. I ordered my copy this morning (Jan 08) after reading about the improvements and the new feature of BluRay disc burning.

Regards,

PS. First Post

Will there be a Grace Period Upgrade Price?

(Please say yes!) :)

Thanks, and hope you are enjoying MacWorld,

Dorian

How about some sort of rational upgrade price for people who just bought Toast 7. Thanks for the unconditional 30-day money-back guarantee, but I'd sure rather upgrade for, say, $20, then get a refund and buy a new copy. Any chance of that? Thanks.

http://www.roxio.com/enu/upgrade_center/default.html

Click on the product you own, it's $59.99 with an instant discount, not a mail in rebate for Toast 7, Popcorn 2, and Jam 6 users.

Sorry for the delay, I'm over at Macworld now and just found a hotspot. :)

There ya go! Got mine. Thank you very much and have a good time at MacWorld. Wish I could be there.

Hi again patatrox,

It worked fine and I've got it, thank you very much!

Used it straight away to burn the image to a backup CD and that also went fine. Have to get used to the animation and changing window stuff though...

Hi again patatrox,

It worked fine and I've got it, thank you very much!

Used it straight away to burn the image to a backup CD and that also went fine. Have to get used to the animation and changing window stuff though...

I think it will grow on you, I'm still pretty amazed how cool it looks. :)

When you're burning, take a look at the Toast icon in the dock. And make sure to keep watching that icon as the burn is finished. :huh:

Contact our sales department directly by phone and they can answer all of these types of questions on a per incident basis.

Hi,

I did call sales, and asked about the Grace Period upgrade, and they said they had no idea...

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Dorian

I think it will grow on you, I'm still pretty amazed how cool it looks. :)

When you're burning, take a look at the Toast icon in the dock. And make sure to keep watching that icon as the burn is finished. :huh:

Let's hope so, it has rather big layout changes.

Hmmm, my dock is quite full and the icons are tiny so I'll probably miss whatever fancy is going on. A long list in Snard also...

If you went to MacWorld you didn't need to have an old version to get a special $30 discount according to the email I got a few days ago.

The current instant discount for prior users (v.7 at least) is $40 (selling at $59.99) as an introductory discount for a limited time.

That is a little better, not great by any means, and almost as bad as their volume pricing which is why we no longer use it in our classrooms.

Hi,

I did call sales, and asked about the Grace Period upgrade, and they said they had no idea...

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Dorian

I thought I would comment and let everyone know this has been cleared up already.