• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Vw Production Save

r.kennedy

Up until today I have been using VW Movie Creator and have had NO problems. Now I can't save a production and when I try to close the program I get "Do you want to save changes to (null)?" No new software, uninstalling (then using Roxizap) and re installing no help. Do not have Easy CD/DVD creator on computer (known compatability problem). Am told a regisrty entry may be messed up and that about a year ago how to fix it was posted here. Unable to find it. Please help!

Thanks, Bob Kennedy

Up until today I have been using VW Movie Creator and have had NO problems. Now I can't save a production and when I try to close the program I get "Do you want to save changes to (null)?" No new software, uninstalling (then using Roxizap) and re installing no help. Do not have Easy CD/DVD creator on computer (known compatability problem). Am told a regisrty entry may be messed up and that about a year ago how to fix it was posted here. Unable to find it. Please help!

Thanks, Bob Kennedy

if you're using Windows XP you may want to try the WinXP System Restore which can be accessed at START --> (ALL) PROGRAMS --> ACCESSORIES --> SYSTEM TOOLS --> SYSTEM RESTORE

You can use that to roll your system back to a date maybe a week ago or so when it was working correctly to see if that helps....

if you're using Windows XP you may want to try the WinXP System Restore which can be accessed at START --> (ALL) PROGRAMS --> ACCESSORIES --> SYSTEM TOOLS --> SYSTEM RESTORE

You can use that to roll your system back to a date maybe a week ago or so when it was working correctly to see if that helps....

Been there, done that! Dosen't help. but thanks for the reply. Bob

Archived