• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

detroitgirl019

Sending Vob Files

i have a question.... i have a cd burner on which i use for my movies.. but recently it broke.. so i have some movies on my computer that i want to save for when i have my dvd writer back...

my movies are all in vob files... so i was wondering do anyone know of a website where i can put the movies on there until i can burn them.... or any service that let me transfer to my email.. kinda like yousendit.com but one that let me send my files that are about 5 gigs.. thank you

i have a question.... i have a cd burner on which i use for my movies.. but recently it broke.. so i have some movies on my computer that i want to save for when i have my dvd writer back...

my movies are all in vob files... so i was wondering do anyone know of a website where i can put the movies on there until i can burn them.... or any service that let me transfer to my email.. kinda like yousendit.com but one that let me send my files that are about 5 gigs.. thank you

How about an external hard drive or an extra internal hard drive?

I would much rather go the way Bruce suggests. That way I could use the drive to store many GB of information, rather than pay someone else for that service. The enitial cost is one thing but I think it is well worth it. If not, then try going to www.mynetstorage.com for some information about web storage of files. I think they have around 5GB of storage for $4 bucks a month or so.

Frank.....