Drag To Disk Works Now, But--

shuggman

Question

Works now but not like it did in EMC 7.5. EMC 8 DtoD wouldn't work at all. I did several things to my computer but don't know what made it work. Yesterday, I could only right click on something on my desk top (for example), and click send to- and it would give me an option drag to disk and several more options, and it worked. I could go to My Pictures, rt. click, send to DtoD and I would get a window that said I would have to send it to MyDVD. Today just before this post, I could drag a photo to DtoD and presto, it worked. Haven't tried anything else but at least I can get DtoD to work now.

I had one other software program Pinnacle 10plus that had similar problems as EMC8. I had uninstalled 10plus and had found a fix at their sight, reinstalled the program and maybe that is what caused DtoD to start working. As of now, I'm a happy camper.

1 answer to this question

Works now but not like it did in EMC 7.5. EMC 8 DtoD wouldn't work at all. I did several things to my computer but don't know what made it work. Yesterday, I could only right click on something on my desk top (for example), and click send to- and it would give me an option drag to disk and several more options, and it worked. I could go to My Pictures, rt. click, send to DtoD and I would get a window that said I would have to send it to MyDVD. Today just before this post, I could drag a photo to DtoD and presto, it worked. Haven't tried anything else but at least I can get DtoD to work now.

I had one other software program Pinnacle 10plus that had similar problems as EMC8. I had uninstalled 10plus and had found a fix at their sight, reinstalled the program and maybe that is what caused DtoD to start working. As of now, I'm a happy camper.

Glad to hear its working... any applications which burn CDs install drivers which can conflict with each other.... even the order of installation can affect this :)

Archived