Sign in to follow this  
jfolger

My Rebate Arrived! Only Took 3(4?) Months.

Question

Howdy all - Just wanted to let everyone know (and also beat the dead horse) that I just received my rebate. I think I applied for it several months ago, I've actually forgotten. I'd check my old posts, but they've disappeared (imagine that).

It just needs to be known, especially to new buyers who want to purchase a product based on a company's rebate offer, how they handle things.

This was ridiculous what I had to go through to get this $20 rebate. Sure, I emailed the forum admin several times as requested (and was actually cordial, I thought), no response. So a big THANKS FOR NOTHING to you, and customer service.

What a great product, and what crap service. So common in this day and age, but what do you do. I think many people that pirate the product do so because of shady and unbelievably difficult rebate processes.

So, buyer beware.

JF

2 answers to this question

Howdy all - Just wanted to let everyone know (and also beat the dead horse) that I just received my rebate. I think I applied for it several months ago, I've actually forgotten. I'd check my old posts, but they've disappeared (imagine that).

It just needs to be known, especially to new buyers who want to purchase a product based on a company's rebate offer, how they handle things.

This was ridiculous what I had to go through to get this $20 rebate. Sure, I emailed the forum admin several times as requested (and was actually cordial, I thought), no response. So a big THANKS FOR NOTHING to you, and customer service.

What a great product, and what crap service. So common in this day and age, but what do you do. I think many people that pirate the product do so because of shady and unbelievably difficult rebate processes.

So, buyer beware.

JF

You always hear the negative in this forum but let me tell you , I got my rebate 6 to 8 weeks after I sent it in.