Converting Wav To Mp3 Format (sound Stream?)

ianmal

Question

I have a large number of wav files that I wish to convert to MP3 format. I used to use Sound Stream which came with version 5. How can I do this with version 7.5. I cannot find any way to do this except one at a time using the sound editor, which is not very satisfactory.

:) Thanks

3 answers to this question

Sorry, my bad, I gave instructions for V7. I'm not at my computer whwere is have V8 loaded (I think it is the same as V7.5) and I do not remember what the commands are. I check and get back to you unless someone else has stepped in to help.

I am using Vsn 7.5. I opened the first track. There is no "edit/insert audio files" option that I can find. :)

Ian

I am using Vsn 7.5. I opened the first track. There is no "edit/insert audio files" option that I can find. :)

Ian

Open sound editor, add the first piece of music through file /open. The add the rest of the music files by using edit/insert audio files. Once they are all in Sound Editor, click saveall traacks and select mp3.

If you have a really large amount of files to convert, download and run GoldWave (trial version). It will do a batch convert of folders.

Open sound editor, add the first piece of music through file /open. The add the rest of the music files by using edit/insert audio files. Once they are all in Sound Editor, click saveall traacks and select mp3.

If you have a really large amount of files to convert, download and run GoldWave (trial version). It will do a batch convert of folders.

I have a large number of wav files that I wish to convert to MP3 format. I used to use Sound Stream which came with version 5. How can I do this with version 7.5. I cannot find any way to do this except one at a time using the sound editor, which is not very satisfactory.

:) Thanks

Archived