Multiple Iso's Or Video Folders

danatbird

Question

Is it possible to create a DVD using multiple ISO files or video_ts folders? Here's my problem:

There are a couple of dozen small TV snippets that I'm going to be capturing on my Tivo over the next few weeks - so many, that my Tivo won't hold them all. I was trying to figure out a way to burn what I've already recorded to DVD, and then use EMC to store that on my computer's hard drive until the rest of the TV bits have aired.

But I haven't been able to figure out a way to combine multiple ISO files on to one DVD. Is it even possible?

3 answers to this question

Is it possible to create a DVD using multiple ISO files or video_ts folders? Here's my problem:

There are a couple of dozen small TV snippets that I'm going to be capturing on my Tivo over the next few weeks - so many, that my Tivo won't hold them all. I was trying to figure out a way to burn what I've already recorded to DVD, and then use EMC to store that on my computer's hard drive until the rest of the TV bits have aired.

But I haven't been able to figure out a way to combine multiple ISO files on to one DVD. Is it even possible?

Disc Copier will be glad to do it under the DVD Movie Compilation tab.

Archived