• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Slideshow Audio - 2nd track won't play

melfish143

Question

I have made multiple photo slideshows, each with 2 or 3 tracks of mp3 music. Once burned to the DVD, only the first track will play, then there is silence for the remainder of the show. It isn't the music file, as I can burn the track that won't work 1st and it will. Any suggestions, help would be appreciated.

1 answer to this question

I have made multiple photo slideshows, each with 2 or 3 tracks of mp3 music. Once burned to the DVD, only the first track will play, then there is silence for the remainder of the show. It isn't the music file, as I can burn the track that won't work 1st and it will. Any suggestions, help would be appreciated.

Try going the iso route. Instead of burning directly to disc, burn to an iso file. Once the encoding is done, close MyDVD and open Disc Copier. On the left side, navigate to the iso file and preview it. If it has the music, copy it to the blank (you might try a DVD RW disc just in case.) If it does not play after having the iso file previewed properly, then you may have a bad DVD or your burner is causing the problem.

Archived