• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Audio Edit in My DVD 9

PicChic

Question

Hi All,

Not sure if anyone else is still having this problem but I am here to say...I AM!!! I'm new to this program but not new to the whole dvd authoring idea.. My last program by MAGIX was Movies on CD & DVD and it was so easy. I just purchased MYDVD 9 by download and it has been fighting me ever since. The problem spoken here is just one on my list of many. Anyway...HELP! I have done EXACTLY as instructed earlier and nothing happens. The audio editor does not open...any other ideas? Please help...anyone!! :):huh:

1 answer to this question

Hi All,

Not sure if anyone else is still having this problem but I am here to say...I AM!!! I'm new to this program but not new to the whole dvd authoring idea.. My last program by MAGIX was Movies on CD & DVD and it was so easy. I just purchased MYDVD 9 by download and it has been fighting me ever since. The problem spoken here is just one on my list of many. Anyway...HELP! I have done EXACTLY as instructed earlier and nothing happens. The audio editor does not open...any other ideas? Please help...anyone!! :):huh:

Which version of MyDVD 9 did you buy? Most people here have EMC 9 so it is hard to determine what sound editing features are included in your version. For example, the EMC V8 Suite (standard) did not have all functions enabled including some of the audio features but EMC 8 Deluxe did have everything enabled.. I suspect that if you bought MyDVD 9 Studio that you may not have all the audio functions. If you bought the Premier, than you probably do have more audio features. I think that the Premier has the same features as does the EMC 9. That's why there is a price difference.

There are a couple of suggestions. Do a repair install to make sure that you don't have a bad install. You could also try to download and install the trial version of EMC 9 and then see if you have the audio editing features.

Next when you post; start a new thread unless the thread is current; some people who could help may not see the old thread .

Archived