Toast concludes by scanning into DiscCatalgMaker?

ricric

Question

When I write a disk with Toast 8, the program then scans the finished disk into DiskCatlogMaker and puts the data into a new catalog.

I already have been using DCM for a while and have an ongoing catalog. Is there a way to make it use my catalog rather than creating a new one every time it scans a disk?

1 answer to this question

When I write a disk with Toast 8, the program then scans the finished disk into DiskCatlogMaker and puts the data into a new catalog.

I already have been using DCM for a while and have an ongoing catalog. Is there a way to make it use my catalog rather than creating a new one every time it scans a disk?

For the currently release every disc scanned goes in to the default catalog and this can not be changed.

One possibility would be to move indexed discs from your existing catalog to the default disc catalog (by dragging and dropping between multiple catalog windows).

Another option is to make a copy of your existing catalog file and overwrite the existing default Disc Catalog file which is located in /users/USERNAME/Library/Application Support/Roxio/DCM

Archived