• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

problem saving project on MyDVD

davey1108

Question

Hello all - I'm trying to burn some files onto a DVD (which has worked flawlessly until yesterday) and something isn't working. The files transfers to the main MyDVD menu, but when I try to save the project - the application window blinks as if it's going to open a "save" box in which to enter a file name - but it never does so. The software won't allow me to burn without saving 1st - so I'm stuck.

Any help?

1 answer to this question

Hello all - I'm trying to burn some files onto a DVD (which has worked flawlessly until yesterday) and something isn't working. The files transfers to the main MyDVD menu, but when I try to save the project - the application window blinks as if it's going to open a "save" box in which to enter a file name - but it never does so. The software won't allow me to burn without saving 1st - so I'm stuck.

Any help?

Yes…

I think I can help you…

What’s happening here is human interaction with a clunky piece of software. It engenders a feeling of powerlessness and frustration in the human, this is only natural...

The solution is to proceed in a counter intuitive way to make the software do what you want.

Here’s what I suggest:

Reboot the PC

Start Mydvd

Click the Create Project link

Click the DVD link

Click File > Save As (or use the tool bar button)

Navigate to where you want to save the project give it a name and save it.

Now you can click the “add files” button to add the video

Once the file has been added click the File > Save (or use the tool bar button)

Archived