• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 23 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Audio Problem Resolved

exsvcsinc

Question

I was having problems with audio skipping when I burnt my project to disc. I had tried everything as far as encoding choices, every combination, every avenue. I had tried using different media, iso files, outputting to avi files, changing the audio track, and changing / removing the pictures at that point tin the project, all with the same end result, the audio was skipping at two distinctive places in my production.

My project played fine in video wave, and as an avi file.

As it turns out, it was a color background, white, inserted, with text effects added to two panels in my production that were for some reason causing the audio to skip when burning.

I ended up changing the color of the white inserted panels to an actual color, and that allowed my project to be burned without the audio skipping.

I thought that was pretty strange, but maybe it will help someone else that may encounter the same or a similar problem.

Any thoughts on why this would cause this problem? They were 3 - 4 second panels each, with simple text inserted as overlays onto each panel.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Archived