Convert option

uva25

Question

10 answers to this question

You are welcome. There is no need to point to another program, when that is what Disc Copier does. It is converting your .vob's to MPEG 4 like you want.

Thanks. That is the answer then. I think I was looking for another program but in reality the convert function just opens the Disc Copier which allows you to convert.

I am having trouble getting the Convert function to open up when I click on this option. Is anyone else having this issue? What does the screen look like when "Convert" opens up? Thank you.

What program in Creator 9 are you using? Please provide details of what you are doing.

Sorry for the lack of clarity. I am trying to Convert VOB files to MPEG 4 so its under the video option. Thanks.

That option will open Disc Copier. You have to click on the Video Compilation tab, then browse to your Video_TS folder where the .vob files are. You make a selection, then set the output tab to what you want it output to.

post-81-1169755723.jpg

Thank you. I was able to try that but I thought their was a different function called "Convert". Perhaps it takes you to the same place anyway but I thought it would be separate from Disc Copier.

You are welcome. There is no need to point to another program, when that is what Disc Copier does. It is converting your .vob's to MPEG 4 like you want.

Archived