• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Vista

gi7omy

I don't believe it - it hasn't even been released - and they're looking beta testers for SP1 already

http://www.webpronews.com/blogtalk/blogtal...wsVistaSP1.html

Due for release 2H 2007 btw

Geez, I'm hearing sooooooo many bad things about Vista the closer we get to release that I'm thinking of asking MS to take the copy they gave me for testing back! :)

No wonder Bill is stepping down to do philanthropic work.

Yeah, I read about SP1 on another list. Vista is sounding more and more like a real turkey . . . no offence to our feathered friends intended.

No wonder Bill is stepping down to do philanthropic work.

From what I am hearing, his philanthropic work is more about making his corporate buddies richer and more in control than actually helping those in need. It's a great cover though! PM if you're interested in some of the dirt.

There's a big scandal going on over in Britland over 'cash for honours' - seems some people have been makiong 'donations' to the Labour Party and getting knighthoods, peerages and so on

Now - isn't it 'Sir William Gates' (courtesy of Tony)????

Yeah, like giving money to local libraries to buy Windows machines. LOL

That's a clever but way to obvious ploy to keep up their market share, look like the good guys and try to hook the next generation in the process. Maybe a year ago, there was a post on a Linux list about a library that decided to go entirely Linux. Gotta give kudos to that librarian!!! Wish more would follow suit.

Archived