• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Struggles In Cinemagic

bkdnpalace@msn.com

Question

I have been struggling with cinemagic,(among many other parts of emc8). The video I import plays in the editing section (story board) but in the preview of the finished product the video comes up just lines, like a test pattern. The photos in the compilation come out as shown.

We have a Dell 4600-pentium 4 with 80gb ultraATA hard drive/windows xp home service pack 2/256mb ddr ram ,126mb DDR nvidia GE force FX 5200 graphics card.

:)

ellie

4 answers to this question

I'm no expert, but in my own experience with videowave I encountered the same problem and realized it was because I had two video files with the same filename. It viewed fine while editing but was distorted during a preview... I hope this can help.

Thanks asandull, I'll give it a shot. We have been fighting with our Christmas present for a month now, and have other issues with it, but we are very inexperienced, and perusing this forum seems to help........

thanks again

ellie

No problem, let me know how you make out...

Well, still no luck with cinemagic. The video clips either get broken up, or appear as lines. I made sure they were not named the same, as I started with newly imported clips I actually had this work the very first time I used it but not since. I like the effects and the simplicity of creating in cinemagic, but the result is flawed badly........

Thanks from the palace

Thanks asandull, I'll give it a shot. We have been fighting with our Christmas present for a month now, and have other issues with it, but we are very inexperienced, and perusing this forum seems to help........

thanks again

ellie

No problem, let me know how you make out...

I have been struggling with cinemagic,(among many other parts of emc8). The video I import plays in the editing section (story board) but in the preview of the finished product the video comes up just lines, like a test pattern. The photos in the compilation come out as shown.

We have a Dell 4600-pentium 4 with 80gb ultraATA hard drive/windows xp home service pack 2/256mb ddr ram ,126mb DDR nvidia GE force FX 5200 graphics card.

:)

ellie

I'm no expert, but in my own experience with videowave I encountered the same problem and realized it was because I had two video files with the same filename. It viewed fine while editing but was distorted during a preview... I hope this can help.

Archived