• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 21 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Tv Safe Zone

jdhenninger@earthlink.net

Question

4 answers to this question

Not sure if I understand that because whether you reduce or crop, the final results should fill the screen in both versions. You can insert a color panel and then place an image on the overlay. Set zoom at 85% and that works in both versions, too.

How do you put it on the overlay and zoom it?

How come so much of the picture is cropped of with the "TV Safe Zone" turned on. Is there a way to get the WHOLE frame to fit within that safe zone? 4:3 on the set up obviously isn't the same 4:3 as my television!

There sure is. Use a freeware program such as image cropper to shrink the photos to fit inside of the safe zone.

The safe zone just shows you how much a typical televison will cut off the picture when you are viewing it. The program doesn't do anything. Your television is what cuts it off.

There sure is. Use a freeware program such as image cropper to shrink the photos to fit inside of the safe zone.

The safe zone just shows you how much a typical televison will cut off the picture when you are viewing it. The program doesn't do anything. Your television is what cuts it off.

I thought the version 7 picture editor allowed the image to be reduced in the frame. The version 8 editor does not and the picture always automatically fills the frame. This is not so user friendly. Can the picture editor be tweaked, please, to allow a manual resize, not just a crop.

I thought the version 7 picture editor allowed the image to be reduced in the frame.

Not sure if I understand that because whether you reduce or crop, the final results should fill the screen in both versions. You can insert a color panel and then place an image on the overlay. Set zoom at 85% and that works in both versions, too.

Archived