• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Sonic MyDVD 4.0 Error

BRAD S

Question

Have been using Sonic MyDVD 4.0 for years with success for making slide shows and burning them to DVDs. Tried it recently, previewing the show first. It works fine in the preview. Tried burning to DVD-Rs as well as DVD+Rs, getting the same error message each time:

"Could not complete the last command because: End of file. DVD Err, -16072".

This error message comes about 10 minutes into the process, after the the audio has been transcoded, and after "building for navigation" takes place.

I have no idea what this error message means or how to correct it. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Brad

2 answers to this question

I also have had 4.0 and used it with great success until now. I get further in the process. When it is alomost finished burning I get an error message Sense code 2900 power on reset or bus device reset occured General (DVDErr 403712) I have tried everything that has been suggested inclding reinstalling with no luck. Anyhelp would be great! Thank you!

Have been using Sonic MyDVD 4.0 for years with success for making slide shows and burning them to DVDs. Tried it recently, previewing the show first. It works fine in the preview. Tried burning to DVD-Rs as well as DVD+Rs, getting the same error message each time:

"Could not complete the last command because: End of file. DVD Err, -16072".

This error message comes about 10 minutes into the process, after the the audio has been transcoded, and after "building for navigation" takes place.

I have no idea what this error message means or how to correct it. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Brad

My 4.5 version is doing the same thing. Again no idea why!

Archived