• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Shaving 30 seconds off song

marynabors

Question

Hello.

I have a friend who wants me to use "The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face" for her baby's video. The problem (for me) is that she wants to take out the first 30 seconds of the song so that the words "The First Time..." play during the second slide. Does anyone know how to edit the song so that I can shave off the first 30 seconds?

I would be grateful...

2 answers to this question

"Assuming you are using EMC 9."

That fact that you posted in the EMC 7 / 7.5 section, I ASSUME you are using that version, not EMC 9. However, using the Sound Editor is an easy way to remove certain sections of audio files that it recognizes in EMC 7.x OR 9. Once you have the audio file edited the way you want, import it into your Videowave production and move it around in the show where you want it to start and stop.

Frank...

Hello.

I have a friend who wants me to use "The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face" for her baby's video. The problem (for me) is that she wants to take out the first 30 seconds of the song so that the words "The First Time..." play during the second slide. Does anyone know how to edit the song so that I can shave off the first 30 seconds?

I would be grateful...

Assuming you are using EMC 9. Sound Editor does a nice job. Load it up and mark where you want it cut., and hit the cut button. Then select the piece you want, right click and export. It's that simple

Archived