• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Can't Burn Pics

Athena28

Question

Hi,

I'm trying to use my Roxio. It allows me to burn audio onto CDs but not pics. I've tried to burn them; however, my pictures are all .jpg or .bmp. They aren't '.gi', '.iso' or '.udi' which seems to be needed.

How can I burn my pictures if they're in the wrong format?

Also, whenever I close the Roxio Program I get these 3

The instruction at "0x00acae60" referenced memory at "0x005ee5ec". The

memory could not be "written". Click OK to terminate the program.

The instruction at "0x12985373" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The

memory could not be "read". Click OK to terminate the program.

Runtime error! Program: ...ommon files\Sonic Shared\Sonic

Central\Main\Mediahub.exe\

R6025

-pure vital function call

Any thoughts on what these are?

Thanks.

3 answers to this question

I'm not sure either (what version I have). I took it from the home page of the product (word for word) and that's what it said. And yes, it came with the Dell computer.

Regarding your question: I'm not trying to run a slideshow. All I'd like to be able to do is save a pic from my harddrive onto a CD.

Looks like the link you gave me might help tho. Could be the Norton Antivirus as I've had to disable it many times for many different things.

Thanks.

I'm not sure either (what version I have). I took it from the home page of the product (word for word) and that's what it said. And yes, it came with the Dell computer.

Regarding your question: I'm not trying to run a slideshow. All I'd like to be able to do is save a pic from my harddrive onto a CD.

Looks like the link you gave me might help tho. Could be the Norton Antivirus as I've had to disable it many times for many different things.

Thanks.

You might just want to use Windows to copy the images to the CD. Since I don't know what you have as a Roxio program, look to see if you have anything like "Creator Classic" and use that.

Hi,

I'm trying to use my Roxio. It allows me to burn audio onto CDs but not pics. I've tried to burn them; however, my pictures are all .jpg or .bmp. They aren't '.gi', '.iso' or '.udi' which seems to be needed.

How can I burn my pictures if they're in the wrong format?

Also, whenever I close the Roxio Program I get these 3

The instruction at "0x00acae60" referenced memory at "0x005ee5ec". The

memory could not be "written". Click OK to terminate the program.

The instruction at "0x12985373" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The

memory could not be "read". Click OK to terminate the program.

Runtime error! Program: ...ommon files\Sonic Shared\Sonic

Central\Main\Mediahub.exe\

R6025

-pure vital function call

Any thoughts on what these are?

Thanks.

My DVD? I'm not sure what myRoxio is. Did you get the program with your computer or with a piece of hardware/ If so you got a lite (partially disabled) version so you do not have all the features.

Now, what are you doing; just archiving the images or are you trying to do a slide show?

That computer is bottom end for this program. You can do music and slide shows but it will be very slow if you try to do any video work.

Do a search for "R6025" and you will get lots of hits and fixes. First start off by rolling back to IE 6 and WMP 10 if you have IE 7 or WMP 11. Both of these are currently problems. Then read this.

Archived