• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 19 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

PhotoSuite Photo color Enhancment

pgudel

Question

4 answers to this question

If the image is B&W (grayscale), you would first have to convert it to color and i couldn't find away to do that. The Help file states the color depth can be changed in Preview mode, but I couldn't find that either. LOL

I missed that point, I had tried using what I thought was a black and white photo. It was a color photo converted to black and white using another image management program. I'll have to check for an old black and white.

You could also try scanning that black and white photo as a "color" photo and work with that. I'm pretty sure I did that a lot with some old photos.

Is thee a way in PhotoSuite to add color to a portion of a picture. As an example, I have a black and white picture of a womans hand, and I would color to just the finger nails. Is there a way to do this in photoSuite.

Thanks

Yes there are a lot of ways of doing it but you have to have a steady hand to do what you want. Add the image, zoom in, and use the paint brush to color or select an area and flood fill with the color. Play around. In Photosuite, make sure that on the left side of the page, you have selected "all" and then "tools". If you want to save it later for working more, select save as an dsmp file. If you are finished and want to save it to use in another program or to print it, use one of the standard formats (png, jpg, etc.)

Archived