• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Printing Multiple Labels

ncj2000

Question

Well, looks like I'll have to buy another program to print labels.

Used all the previous versions in our church office for several years. Upgraded to 8 and have not been able to print a label since upgrading. Our folks are getting tired of not getting their disk each week! Going on 3 weeks now.

We use a Phaser 8400 made by Xerox. No problems in the past that we were not able to overcome. We use the Neato 2 up label sheets #863100. We can only print 1 label at a time, not multiple. Also, the alignment program never gets it correct.

Our version is:

Roxio Creator 8 Suite

Version: 3.0.0

Build: 3.0.91a

Can anyone tell us what to do? If not, then we will ditch the program this week and go to something else so we can get CDs out to our people this weekend.

How sad it is that we allow companies to put out software with so many bugs without holding them accountable. I guess this is the American way?

The Father's House Office

tfh@newwine2go.com

5 answers to this question

Please don't post the same message all over the place. Simple solution, but not very satisfying; :) use the program that came with your paper stock labels to print the labels. The issues you are listing are known issues that Roxio is probably working on. I doubt if you will get a solution by next Sunday. You might try going to Neato's web site to download a program if you didn't get one with the paper.

I'm sure that you didn't buy this program just for the Label Creator function. V8 and V7 will co-exist on a computer. So you might want to reinstall that part of V7/7.5

Well, looks like I'll have to buy another program to print labels.

Used all the previous versions in our church office for several years. Upgraded to 8 and have not been able to print a label since upgrading. Our folks are getting tired of not getting their disk each week! Going on 3 weeks now.

We use a Phaser 8400 made by Xerox. No problems in the past that we were not able to overcome. We use the Neato 2 up label sheets #863100. We can only print 1 label at a time, not multiple. Also, the alignment program never gets it correct.

Our version is:

Roxio Creator 8 Suite

Version: 3.0.0

Build: 3.0.91a

Can anyone tell us what to do? If not, then we will ditch the program this week and go to something else so we can get CDs out to our people this weekend.

How sad it is that we allow companies to put out software with so many bugs without holding them accountable. I guess this is the American way?

The Father's House Office

tfh@newwine2go.com

I have been using creator 7.5 to produce cds for sometime for the same purpose - Version 7.5 - its not perfect (there are lots of annoying bugs) but at least you can produce the CDs, and the labels in a reasonably efficient manner - that is you can use all the labels. In Version 8 unfortunately, regrettably I am no longer using until Roxio fixes the printing label issues - far too much aggravation at this point.

Please do not do multiple postings with the same information. This question has been asked any answered several times. The problem is the program, not any specific printer or printer settings. :huh: - bummer- :)

I have the same problem with the Xerox 8400. Have been trying to solve it for days. No such luck. I have uninstalled the program, reinstalled, updated, etc. and still no luck. Everything worked fine on the Xerox 8200. What to do next?

Please don't post the same message all over the place. Simple solution, but not very satisfying; :) use the program that came with your paper stock labels to print the labels. The issues you are listing are known issues that Roxio is probably working on. I doubt if you will get a solution by next Sunday. You might try going to Neato's web site to download a program if you didn't get one with the paper.

I'm sure that you didn't buy this program just for the Label Creator function. V8 and V7 will co-exist on a computer. So you might want to reinstall that part of V7/7.5

http://forums.support.roxio.com/index.php?showtopic=2025

Archived