• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 28 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
regimix

DVDit Pro HD

Question

Got this error message when trying to output a Blu-ray Volume from a standard def. file.

"BDMV export COM object could not be initialized"

If anyone had this before or knows how to fix it, please share.

please tell me more about your project, computer and BD drive.

Ok, the video was encoded with sonic scenarist (SD-series Encoder 2000) The audio is ac3.

i do not have a BD Burner at this time, but I do have a DLT. I just want to be able to output the BD volume for now.

Thanks

engineer thinks it is an installation issue. did you have administrative rights when you installed?

Yes I do have admin Rights. And I'm able to burn SD DVDs without a problem. It writes the SD volumes also.

It does the upconvert process from SD to HD without a problem.

It doesn't want to write BD DVD Volume or Image.

please make sure that Micosoft.net Framework 1.1 is installed. the application should install it if it is not present, but perhaps something went awry. that is the only incidence we have seen internally that resulted in your error.

Scott

Hi Scott,

I've tryed DVDitPROHD on my HP workstation, a MAC PRO using windows bootcamp and a Gateway laptop. I have a new Gateway Core2 coming monday that I will dedicate just for bluray programs( Yours and Procoder2-hopefully no errors on this).

1)On the HP which has many programs I get 4 gig temp file limit error--only if transcoding takes place on larger files.

I get the export object error after transcoding as the program attemps to loads video and audio for multiplexing--I also get this error using Roxio test mpeg file

2) One the MAC PRO with bootcamp----I get 4 gig temp file error if the program needs to transcode a big video file---I have 60 minute HD national park programs and If I cut the m2v file to about 10 minutes, I don't get the 4 gig temp file error. I was able to burn a volume on the MAC PRO with the smaller m2v file but got an IO error after your program multiplexed the files and was about to finished burning on the full 60 minute m2v file.

3) on the laptop I was able to burn smaller m2v files to a volume and ISO image but also got an IO error on larger files. I have a sony bluray burner on the HP and when I tryed to burn the ISO bluray image to a BDR using both Creater 9 and the sony bluray burning program an error would appear stating I don't have a BDR disc (which I do). Neither program would burn the bluray image to a BDR but it did burn it to a regular DVD.

Hoping my new Gateway core2 will work well.

Bob

Hi Scott,

I've tryed DVDitPROHD on my HP workstation, a MAC PRO using windows bootcamp and a Gateway laptop. I have a new Gateway Core2 coming monday that I will dedicate just for bluray programs( Yours and Procoder2-hopefully no errors on this).

1)On the HP which has many programs I get 4 gig temp file limit error--only if transcoding takes place on larger files.

I get the export object error after transcoding as the program attemps to loads video and audio for multiplexing--I also get this error using Roxio test mpeg file

2) One the MAC PRO with bootcamp----I get 4 gig temp file error if the program needs to transcode a big video file---I have 60 minute HD national park programs and If I cut the m2v file to about 10 minutes, I don't get the 4 gig temp file error. I was able to burn a volume on the MAC PRO with the smaller m2v file but got an IO error after your program multiplexed the files and was about to finished burning on the full 60 minute m2v file.

3) on the laptop I was able to burn smaller m2v files to a volume and ISO image but also got an IO error on larger files. I have a sony bluray burner on the HP and when I tryed to burn the ISO bluray image to a BDR using both Creater 9 and the sony bluray burning program an error would appear stating I don't have a BDR disc (which I do). Neither program would burn the bluray image to a BDR but it did burn it to a regular DVD.

Hoping my new Gateway core2 will work well.

Bob

Bob,

The 4 gig limit sounds like the OS problem, which file system are your hard drives using? FAT32/NTFS?

Bob,

The 4 gig limit sounds like the OS problem, which file system are your hard drives using? FAT32/NTFS?

Bob,

I'm using NTFS on the system drive with 4 gig windows virtual memory

I'm using NTFS on the system drive with 4 gig windows virtual memory

You might have answer your own question "4 gig windows virtual memory"...

Try making that larger...

You might have answer your own question "4 gig windows virtual memory"...

Try making that larger...

I made it 20 gigs for a 10 gig m2v file and it didn't work

I made it 20 gigs for a 10 gig m2v file and it didn't work

Did you get the same error (I'm guessing yes)? I guess you could try rebooting and see if the vdisk amount is now 20gig. If it is, I think it might be an issue with DVDit.

Did you get the same error (I'm guessing yes)? I guess you could try rebooting and see if the vdisk amount is now 20gig. If it is, I think it might be an issue with DVDit.

Yes , I tried rebooting and it diplays 20 gig's but get the same error message. My new core2 computer came today and will use it onlt for bluray programs and see if i get the same errors.

I tried a lot of alternatives and I get best results in BD projects without subtitles. None of any project with subtitles can be finish in DVDit Pro HD. I have a PC with a AMD 3GHz CPU, 4 GBytes RAM.

Anyone can test this to see if I'm correct?

Thanks.

Peter Gatz Birle

what error are you getting when you add subtitles?

The error appears when I WRITE VOLUME, not when I import de subtitles that say NO ERROR after importing. When I delete de subtitles track, the WRITE VOLUME command work without problems.

I made the script of the subtitles exactly what's in the user guide/manual. I can send it to you if you whish.

Thanks.

Peter

Hi!

Any position about this problem? When I use subtitles, it give a BDMV error and if I don't use subtitles, it works. I need a answer about this to work.

thanks.

Peter

so give me more information.

- what kind of video are you using - BD legal or transcoding from something

- what kind of audio

- how many pieces of video

- how were your subtitles generated

- how many pieces of video content have accompanying subtitles

- menu structure

thanks. trying to get to the bottom of this...

so give me more information.

- what kind of video are you using - BD legal or transcoding from something

- what kind of audio

- how many pieces of video

- how were your subtitles generated

- how many pieces of video content have accompanying subtitles

- menu structure

thanks. trying to get to the bottom of this...

Hi!

- I did a test authoring with a MPEG-2 vídeo that is BD compatible and DVDit Pro HD don't transcod it;

- Audo is in PCM (.wav) and is transcoded to AC-3 2.0;

- It's a test authoring and is based on just one vídeo with ~90 minutes;

- The subtitles are based on the script on the user guide/manual with some modifications on the DVDit Pro HD "EDIT SUBTITLES", like centered on the botton part of the screen and font size;

- "Pieaces of video content"(?) It's just one video;

- One black menu with 2 secounds and a post command to run the video.

Thanks

Peter

I have the same problem.

After transcoding, the message appears:

"BDMV Com export object could not be inizialized"

No subtitles. Only 7 menus, 3 languages, long 1h 5 min. Origin HDV, edited in Avid Liqid and fused., imported to DVDit.

I have imported the files transcoded from the Temp folder, it's the same.

The same project as DVD is burned without problem.

Two month ago, I have burned Blu Ray and I think, nothing is changed in this time.

What can I do?

Microsoft Framework 1.1 is installed.

It is DVDit Pro HD Version 6.3 631B13A

I hope, anyone can help me.

Manfred

Edited by jokama

I have the same problem.

After transcoding, the message appears:

"BDMV Com export object could not be inizialized"

No subtitles. Only 7 menus, 3 languages, long 1h 5 min. Origin HDV, edited in Avid Liqid and fused., imported to DVDit.

I have imported the files transcoded from the Temp folder, it's the same.

The same project as DVD is burned without problem.

Two month ago, I have burned Blu Ray and I think, nothing is changed in this time.

What can I do?

Microsoft Framework 1.1 is installed.

It is DVDit Pro HD Version 6.3 631B13A

I hope, anyone can help me.

Manfred

To day I have try it with only one clip, without menus etc.

It's the same errormessage.

Can I update to 6.4 and hold my project or it's possible to lost all?

My version 6.4 641B16A. It's the last?

Manfred

Edited by jokama

I have updated to 6.4 - it's the same. I cannot burn Blu Ray. I have tried a clip from 20 sec, it's the same error message.

Can anyone help me?

Manfred