• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

tips and Tricks

cemogo

Question

6 answers to this question

Do I still need the dazzle device, even though the video is on dvd.

No you should be able to copy the VOB files to your hard drive and add them to your project. I some cases, you may have to rename them as mpg files. Make sure you have Windows set to not hide known file extensions.

If that doesn't work you can use Import media and capture from the DVD. (do so as avi files).

No you should be able to copy the VOB files to your hard drive and add them to your project. I some cases, you may have to rename them as mpg files. Make sure you have Windows set to not hide known file extensions.

If that doesn't work you can use Import media and capture from the DVD. (do so as avi files).

Well thanks guys. It looks like EMC 9 is my next purchase.

You would need some form of capture device - Pinnacle Dazzle or similar to bring the audio and video from the camera to the computer as a .avi file which you can then work with

Thn editing can be done in Videowave. MyDVD is then used for authoring and creating image files.Finally Disc Copier is used to burn to DVD.

You would need some form of capture device - Pinnacle Dazzle or similar to bring the audio and video from the camera to the computer as a .avi file which you can then work with

Do I still need the dazzle device, even though the video is on dvd.

Archived