Dvd-r burn

davideri

Question

5 answers to this question

When I burn discs created with EMC PhotoSuite 7.5, is there a way I can speed up the burning process?

Depends on if you want skips in the data [caused by burning too fast for conditions] that make the disc unplayable.

Altho it never hurts to add more RAM if you have space and can afford it.

Lynn

When I burn discs created with EMC PhotoSuite 7.5, is there a way I can speed up the burning process?

I don't think so.

If you're using the fastest discs that your burner will use, the program automatically gets the information from the burner as to speed.

Are you using PhotoSuite or another program in the EMC 7 suite?

I'm using PhotoSuite.

Then you're probably burning as fast as possible. The things that affect burn speed are the Burner itself, the speed of the disks, and the size of the files that you're burning.

Not multitasking can affect the burn speed some, but probably not enough to worry about.

However, updating the software/firmware from your burner manufacturer's website might help you burn faster.

Then you're probably burning as fast as possible. The things that affect burn speed are the Burner itself, the speed of the disks, and the size of the files that you're burning.

Not multitasking can affect the burn speed some, but probably not enough to worry about.

However, updating the software/firmware from your burner manufacturer's website might help you burn faster.

Thanks - I think that covers all the bases.

Archived