• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Backup Mypc Vs Roxio Backup

aprasad

Question

2 answers to this question

What is the basic difference between these 2? I could read each help file, but it's difficult to get a comparative description of these.

Why did Roxio bundle both with EMC8?

Aloke

They are completely different programs.

Roxio's "backup" is not worthwhile in my opinion. If you make a project that has a folder in it which contains one file, great. However if you run that project after putting 100 files in that folder, only the original file will be saved…

Sonic's BUMP is a far better program as it will allow incremental backups and add only those files that are new or changed.

They are completely different programs.

Roxio's "backup" is not worthwhile in my opinion. If you make a project that has a folder in it which contains one file, great. However if you run that project after putting 100 files in that folder, only the original file will be saved…

Sonic's BUMP is a far better program as it will allow incremental backups and add only those files that are new or changed.

Thank you.

Are comprehensive user manuals available for download (in PDF format)? I like to print out manuals and read them, which is hard to do with help files.

I have the download edition of EMC8

Aloke

Archived