Exporting Tracks to iTunes with CD Spin Doctor

Stephen.

Question

Hi, I'm getting an error when I try to send tracks to iTunes from CD Spin Doctor. I searched for past topics on this issue and tried everything people suggested there, including updating CD Spin Doctor, making sure I had the latest OS and latest versions of iTunes and Quicktime, and deleting the CD Spin Doctor playlist in iTunes, but none of that worked. Any other ideas on how to get rid of this error? Thanks.

5 answers to this question

I'm getting an error that says that CD Spin Doctor can't send the tracks to iTunes, and to make sure that iTunes is working properly, which it is. I tested some other things out, and I've found that I'm only getting the error when I give the tracks names in CD Spin Doctor. If I leave their names as Untitled Track 01, etc., and then try to send them to iTunes, it works just fine. I'm not sure why this would happen. Also, I'm encountering another problem. I separated the file into all its tracks, then saved the file and quit CD Spin Doctor. In the past, when I reopened the file, it kept the tracks (and the names of the tracks) that I had already put in, but now it doesn't.

I just updated to version 3.1.

Hi, I'm getting an error when I try to send tracks to iTunes from CD Spin Doctor. I searched for past topics on this issue and tried everything people suggested there, including updating CD Spin Doctor, making sure I had the latest OS and latest versions of iTunes and Quicktime, and deleting the CD Spin Doctor playlist in iTunes, but none of that worked. Any other ideas on how to get rid of this error? Thanks.

hey

i had the same issue. i was putting the quote character (") for inches in my album name.

e.g. album name: when doves cry 7" or TV Party 7"

it geezed. gave me the make sure iTunes is working crap as well. when i got rid of the " character, no problem.

watch for those devious characters.

Archived