• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Adding music to a Production

pgudel

Question

I am a new user to EMC9, I created a slideshow using VideoWave. I would like to add music to the background. In my old program, I cropped the music to the length of the slideshow, then took the last few minutes of the piece and did a fade. Is there an easer way to do this in EMC9? I created two chapters, and each has its own music.

1 answer to this question

I am a new user to EMC9, I created a slideshow using VideoWave. I would like to add music to the background. In my old program, I cropped the music to the length of the slideshow, then took the last few minutes of the piece and did a fade. Is there an easer way to do this in EMC9? I created two chapters, and each has its own music.

You can add music directly in Videowave. Go to Timeline, activate the video or image you want to put the music as a background, open the Media Selector and drag the music file to the Music track. The music, if longer than the video/image, will be cut off at the end to have the same duration as the video/image. Activate the music (by clicking on it) and then click the speaker icon. There is a fade out feature. You can shorten the music by dragging the right-hand side of the music file and dragging it to the left side.

Do the same steps above for every video/omage that you want to put background music.

You can mute the native audio of the video by clicking the Native audio track and clicking the speaker icon that offers mute as an option. If the native audio tarck is not showing, click the Show/Hide track icon and check the Native option to show it.

Archived