• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

What The Flac

Fac051

Question

ok here goes ... like other people i am unable to convert flac audio files to audio cd

If i use Audio Cd for Home etc when i add the files the programme tells me the file format is not supported

If i try using Music Disc Creator the programme crashes as soon as i try to add the flac files

All these files incidentally play withoutout any hassles on WMP 10

The files i am trying to convert to audio cd have i think been ripped using Burrrn, here are a few lines from the NFO included with the flac files:

Codec................: Free Lossless Audio Codec (FLAC)

Version..............: reference libFLAC 1.1.2 20050205

so does anyone have any ideas or am i going to have to make do with converting the files with foobar2000 to a format that Roxio can deal with ??

2 answers to this question

ok here goes ... like other people i am unable to convert flac audio files to audio cd

If i use Audio Cd for Home etc when i add the files the programme tells me the file format is not supported

If i try using Music Disc Creator the programme crashes as soon as i try to add the flac files

All these files incidentally play withoutout any hassles on WMP 10

The files i am trying to convert to audio cd have i think been ripped using Burrrn, here are a few lines from the NFO included with the flac files:

Codec................: Free Lossless Audio Codec (FLAC)

Version..............: reference libFLAC 1.1.2 20050205

so does anyone have any ideas or am i going to have to make do with converting the files with foobar2000 to a format that Roxio can deal with ??

Go to this site, there are a few post's there.. http://forums.support.roxio.com/index.php?...p;highlite=flac

maybe something in there will help.

Archived