• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Burning Problems

20tstewert

Question

Help, I love this creator 9 program, but it has me lost, after I finish and I'm ready to burn I will have one that will burn fine Then when I go back and need another copy it won't burn , Help what am I doing wrong..

My Laptop is only 1 month old so it's all up to dateand that is what I do all of it on.

Thanks if anyone can help

7 answers to this question

I do do a Image file but each copy do I have to cuz it won't burn a 2nd but will try then get back, thanks

Some have posted that they either have to shut down Disc Copier between burns and others have to reboot. This does not happen to me and I don't know why it happens to others.

Help, I love this creator 9 program, but it has me lost, after I finish and I'm ready to burn I will have one that will burn fine Then when I go back and need another copy it won't burn , Help what am I doing wrong..

My Laptop is only 1 month old so it's all up to dateand that is what I do all of it on.

Thanks if anyone can help

First, you don't post specs and even a new system may not be up to snuff. Second, I'm not really sure what you did. Are you burning to disc in Disc Copier, MyDVD, Creator Classic?

Without knowing your circumstances for sure, I'd suggest you burn any project to an image file (ISO) then burn that ISO to as many discs as you want in Disc Copier or Creator Classic.

First, you don't post specs and even a new system may not be up to snuff. Second, I'm not really sure what you did. Are you burning to disc in Disc Copier, MyDVD, Creator Classic?

Without knowing your circumstances for sure, I'd suggest you burn any project to an image file (ISO) then burn that ISO to as many discs as you want in Disc Copier or Creator Classic.

sorry, I burn in mydvd9

Archived