Disk Copies

fdefort

I have been using EZCD Creator 6 for quite some time with no problem. I went to use it recently and got the message of no supported burners. I've uninstalled and reinstalled several times. I even installed the fix for burners not being recognized in My Computer. I finaly got the burners recognized but when I try to use disk copier, when I get to the destination disk, under destination is the word content, followed by Reserved by Roxio Drag to Disk Kernel. I've tried different disks, ran reg clean, went to MSCONFIG and unchecked drag to disk but nothing helps. I don't want to spend the money for a upgrade because I don't know if that will work and this version of Creator suits my needs.

I have been using EZCD Creator 6 for quite some time with no problem. I went to use it recently and got the message of no supported burners. I've uninstalled and reinstalled several times. I even installed the fix for burners not being recognized in My Computer. I finaly got the burners recognized but when I try to use disk copier, when I get to the destination disk, under destination is the word content, followed by Reserved by Roxio Drag to Disk Kernel. I've tried different disks, ran reg clean, went to MSCONFIG and unchecked drag to disk but nothing helps. I don't want to spend the money for a upgrade because I don't know if that will work and this version of Creator suits my needs.

You are using plain fresh out of the pack/spindle CD's.

Archived