• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 23 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

HOW to insert a Slideshow in myDVD 9

Costas

Question

I have Created a movie project with myDVD 9 (Anastasia.dmsd)

the project consists the following

1) Intruduction movie

2) a menu that has two buttons

i) Play Video (to play all videos one after the other. I have 5 videos )

ii) Select chapters (that i can select each individual chapter/video for playing ....5 chapters that make up the full movie). Each chapter has one *.wmv video

at the end of one of the last chapter I want to add a series or photos (about 80)

I used the slideshow creator and created a slideshow project with these 80 photos and I added a background auddio. (saved it as Photos.dmss)

Then I opened this file with Videwave and I also added Text to some of the photos ...and audio background

then I saved it as Photos.dmsm

When I go back to myDVD9 and open the last chapter (in Edit Mode). I cannot find the way to add the Slideshow that I have created with slideshow ( *.dmss) or by the videowave (*.dmsm)

the only place that i can add a Slide show is the myDVD project screen, but when I click "add slideshow", the slideshow window opens and asks me to start creating a slide show. But me I have created one.

How can I add the one that I created ?

3 answers to this question

I have Created a movie project with myDVD 9 (Anastasia.dmsd)

the project consists the following

1) Intruduction movie

2) a menu that has two buttons

i) Play Video (to play all videos one after the other. I have 5 videos )

ii) Select chapters (that i can select each individual chapter/video for playing ....5 chapters that make up the full movie). Each chapter has one *.wmv video

at the end of one of the last chapter I want to add a series or photos (about 80)

I used the slideshow creator and created a slideshow project with these 80 photos and I added a background auddio. (saved it as Photos.dmss)

Then I opened this file with Videwave and I also added Text to some of the photos ...and audio background

then I saved it as Photos.dmsm

When I go back to myDVD9 and open the last chapter (in Edit Mode). I cannot find the way to add the Slideshow that I have created with slideshow ( *.dmss) or by the videowave (*.dmsm)

the only place that i can add a Slide show is the myDVD project screen, but when I click "add slideshow", the slideshow window opens and asks me to start creating a slide show. But me I have created one.

How can I add the one that I created ?

The program considers the dmsm project as a movie. Select "add new movie" , navigate to the file and add. It will be encoded when you go to burn it. Read up on burning to an iso file and then copying the iso to a blank disc.

The program considers the dmsm project as a movie. Select "add new movie" , navigate to the file and add. It will be encoded when you go to burn it. Read up on burning to an iso file and then copying the iso to a blank disc.

Ok I can see that the Slideshow can be added "as a movie" to the top menu only... but it cannot be added or attached to another movie. It can only be added in parallel to the other movies.

Since I wanted to limit the number of chapters in the "My Menu" to the maximum 5, I wanted to attach the slideshow to the last chapter video. In that case I open last chapter video in edit mode and then i tried to add the slide show at the end of this video... but the add "as movie" added the slideshow to the main menu... not where i wanted it.

To do that finally, in the Videoway I outputed the slide show inte an MPEG 2 type of file, which I saved it as an MPG then I added to the video of the last chapter in my project.

After that I burned the CD and it looks good.

I like the slideshow program that fits the slides to the length of the background audio. But i did not find that feature/adjustment in the Videoway

Archived