Mp3 Files

nbqsister

Question

HI my name is Allauna I work at Nextel; and i just need some assitance in to explain the downloading process to the customer better, in want is in the user guide. If their any visuals or anything else that anyone can provide will be great at this time. With using the rixo creator 7 we can get he customer's to the point when the music is on the creator 7 but how do we convert it over to the memory to play on the phone ..

Please Help!!!!!!!

1 answer to this question

HI my name is Allauna I work at Nextel; and i just need some assistance in to explain the downloading process to the customer better, in want is in the user guide. If their any visuals or anything else that anyone can provide will be great at this time. With using the Roxio creator 7 we can get he customer's to the point when the music is on the creator 7 but how do we convert it over to the memory to play on the phone ..

Please Help!!!!!!!

Not sure what you mean here.

Do you mean to convert the audio files to mp3? Use Sound Editor to do that by adding the files to Sound Editor (open the first one and then use edit to add the rest. Once they are in Sound Editor, click to save all tracks and select mp3 format.

If the music is downloaded from an on-line store, the customer has to burn the music to a disc using the program that was used for the download. The customer can then use Creator Classic to bring the music back to the hard drive.

Load Creator Classic to load the music and then burn it to the flash card (not sims card) using the supplied reader/writer usb device. when the reader/writer is plugged into the computer, the computer will recognize it as a removable drive. In Classic select that drive letter to burn the music to.

You will have to read the manual to determine if the flash card is preformatted of if you have to do it using the phone.

If this works, can I get a discount? :)

Archived