• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 19 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Burning to Multiple Drives Problem

Go.

Question

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your help over the years, I have solved many problems through reading this forum.

The problem I have now though is that when trying to burn to simultaneous destinations (my drives are NEC ND-1100A and the next version up whose code I cant remember but it is very similar). Everything has been fine in the past but last night whilst using Disc Copier, my machine froze repeatedly whilst trying to burn to both my drives.

Burning to one at a time is fine so I can't understand why this has suddenly started.

I have recently made the mistake of installing WMP11 which I have now removed. The only other change to my system is that I am using a new brand of DVD. But as I say, they burn fine one drive at a time...

I have EC7.5 patched to the latest version.

Cheers

Go

1 answer to this question

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your help over the years, I have solved many problems through reading this forum.

The problem I have now though is that when trying to burn to simultaneous destinations (my drives are NEC ND-1100A and the next version up whose code I cant remember but it is very similar). Everything has been fine in the past but last night whilst using Disc Copier, my machine froze repeatedly whilst trying to burn to both my drives.

Burning to one at a time is fine so I can't understand why this has suddenly started.

I have recently made the mistake of installing WMP11 which I have now removed. The only other change to my system is that I am using a new brand of DVD. But as I say, they burn fine one drive at a time...

I have EC7.5 patched to the latest version.

Cheers

Go

Maybe the WMP11 install caused problems that removal did not fix. Run a reg cleaner like Regseeker or CCleaner then try a repair install of EMC to see if that fixes things.

Archived