• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

audio in slide shows

bobcrosby

Question

Does Creator 9 allow the use of multiple songs in a slide show and can they be controlled over a number of images? In other words, can I use one song under say 8 images and then change to different song on the 9th?

Also is there a limit to the number of slides I can put in a slide show and what controls that number?

Thanks,

Bob

3 answers to this question

Does Creator 9 allow the use of multiple songs in a slide show and can they be controlled over a number of images? In other words, can I use one song under say 8 images and then change to different song on the 9th?

Also is there a limit to the number of slides I can put in a slide show and what controls that number?

Thanks,

Bob

1) Yes, you can use multiple songs in a slideshow. Adjusting duration of set of images to fit an audio is doable.

2) How many images are you planning to include? I had one production where I used about 300 pictures.

We recommend Videowave to create slideshow.

1) Yes, you can use multiple songs in a slideshow. Adjusting duration of set of images to fit an audio is doable.

2) How many images are you planning to include? I had one production where I used about 300 pictures.

We recommend Videowave to create slideshow.

Perhaps an image might help.

Archived