Photo Archive

Cookies

Question

I know how to archive the photos I've used to make a slideshow. But the recipient of the slideshow (it is a gift) won't know that the archive is there, much less how to access it.

(1) Is there a way to access the photo archive when the DVD is inserted into a DVD player, or can you do this only from a computer?

(2) Is there an easy way to include a menu button which, if clicked, will take you directly to the photo archive?

Thanks!

2 answers to this question

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly!

Yes, I've added a slide with the directions for how to find the photos. It's good to know that my own little less-than-best solution is as good as I can get. (Hand-written note is both far more personal and far more lose-able. So I'll just stick with the slide.)

I know how to archive the photos I've used to make a slideshow. But the recipient of the slideshow (it is a gift) won't know that the archive is there, much less how to access it.

(1) Is there a way to access the photo archive when the DVD is inserted into a DVD player, or can you do this only from a computer?

(2) Is there an easy way to include a menu button which, if clicked, will take you directly to the photo archive?

Thanks!

1) No; that would be an entirely different type of disc and the player would have to play jpeg project discs.

2) No see above.

Why don't you just add a color panel with instructions or make a DVD envelop with that information. A hand written personal note would probably still be appreciated by the person getting the gift. :)

Archived