• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Audio Archive

Bill R.

Question

I know your original photos are archived in a folder called YOUR_PHOTOS when creating a DVD slideshow, but what about the soundtrack audio? Has this feature been removed in EMC 9? It was nice to be able to have your soundtrack audio available as well as the original pictures.

Thanks!

2 answers to this question

I know your original photos are archived in a folder called YOUR_PHOTOS when creating a DVD slideshow, but what about the soundtrack audio? Has this feature been removed in EMC 9? It was nice to be able to have your soundtrack audio available as well as the original pictures.

Thanks!

That must be something from V6 or earlier. I don't remember that capability in V7-V9. Perhaps if you use the "file" process rather than iso or direct burn and then add that extra folder. Use the aearch function at the top of this page.

That must be something from V6 or earlier. I don't remember that capability in V7-V9. Perhaps if you use the "file" process rather than iso or direct burn and then add that extra folder. Use the aearch function at the top of this page.

Thanks for the info. Yes, I do have (had) version 6.1.6, and it allowed for the "Open DVD" format which not only created all the .vob files, but archived the photos and the .mp3's as well. Was real easy to go back to a prior project DVD (especially when you original project gets "corrupted") and make modifications.

I'm trying real hard to make my version 9 work at least as well as my old version, but it's been a real struggle!

Thanks for your help!

Bill.

Archived