Label Printing - Easy CD/DVD Creator 6.0

plasticman46

I have been using V 6.0 for some time without problem. Now when I print (or print preview also) a disk label or jewel case front or back, I only get about 2/3's of the label. When I design the label it shows complete. When I preview it shows 2/3's as well as when I print. The print lines up on the label, I just get 2/3's instead of the :) complete label. I have reinstalled the program with no change to the problem. HELP - Previously I have printed many labels without any problems.

I have been using V 6.0 for some time without problem. Now when I print (or print preview also) a disk label or jewel case front or back, I only get about 2/3's of the label. When I design the label it shows complete. When I preview it shows 2/3's as well as when I print. The print lines up on the label, I just get 2/3's instead of the :) complete label. I have reinstalled the program with no change to the problem. HELP - Previously I have printed many labels without any problems.

Usually problems like this are cured by setting the font setting back to 96 dpi in Windows.

Archived