Problem importing video

Hello from NJ

Question

4 answers to this question

I know this is not related to your problem but it's worth a try. I had a lot of problems when burning a DVD in the past. I think I found the answer. I disconnect the ethernet cable from the computer and ever since not one problem. There must have been some internet activity that interferred with the software.

Thanks for the replies. All drivers have been updated, direct x is latest version and I disconected the ethernet cable. I'm still having the same problem. For some reason the video importing stops ast 2 minutes 30 seconds. I bought this product several months ago and I have used it for DVD copying with no problems. I'm trying to import some videos to put up on youtube but it doesn't work past 2:30. Also, I tried the disc copier feature of this program that is supposed to copy movies to Divx files but it crashes. Is there another product where the importing feature works with no problems? Has anyone tried Nero? Please let me know as the Easy tag on this product doesn't fit. Thanks.

If it worked previously and has now stopped, then something has heppened - check on MS updates and see if one of those dates from round the time it stopped working (or any other program you may have installed.

If you have IE7 and/or WMP11, try removing them (starting with IE7) and try again

Archived