• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

ERROR SIGNATURE

snady

Question

I recently purchased a Mad LDog Multimedia DVD-RW drive ( external ). It come with ROXIO EASY CREATOR 8. EVERYTHING SO FAR WORKS, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF MY VIDEO WAVE, WHEN I TRY TO OPEN ANYTHING IN THE DVD/VIDEO PART OF THE PROGRAM A BOX POPS UP TELLING ME IT HAS TO CLOSE DOWN, WHEN I CLICK THE DETAILS IT SAY'S ERROR SIGNATURE, APPName. videowave 8.exe.

Do I need a digital signature in order for this to work? And if so , Where do I get it from ? Any help would be appreciated.

1 answer to this question

I recently purchased a Mad LDog Multimedia DVD-RW drive ( external ). It come with ROXIO EASY CREATOR 8. EVERYTHING SO FAR WORKS, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF MY VIDEO WAVE, WHEN I TRY TO OPEN ANYTHING IN THE DVD/VIDEO PART OF THE PROGRAM A BOX POPS UP TELLING ME IT HAS TO CLOSE DOWN, WHEN I CLICK THE DETAILS IT SAY'S ERROR SIGNATURE, APPName. videowave 8.exe.

Do I need a digital signature in order for this to work? And if so , Where do I get it from ? Any help would be appreciated.

You could contact Mad Dog, but you don't need a digital signature. If you have IE 7, get rid of it. It breaks EMC 8.

Archived