On the verge of suicide.... need help with text

Gina - techno challenged

Question

6 answers to this question

I can not get text on a color panel to only run as long as the color panel. Is anyone avail to help me? I have tried EVERY Roxy customer & tech support available. they were NO help & I am dying here!!!

I think I figured this one out...LOL

However, if anyone is available tonight that might email me so I could ask a few more questions (off forum) I would appreciate the help. (e-mail removed for the poster's sanity.)

However, if anyone is available tonight that might email me so I could ask a few more questions (off forum) I would appreciate the help. (e-mail removed for sanity).

Perhaps these demo videos will help.

If you have process issues, here are some suggestions.

There is a lot of good information in the tips and tricks section of the V9 board.

I think we would prefer if you just post your questions, you will get more than one opinion on how to do things. If you pm, you get one opinion and if that person is not available you may have to wait for an answer.

Perhaps these demo videos will help.

If you have process issues, here are some suggestions.

There is a lot of good information in the tips and tricks section of the V9 board.

I think we would prefer if you just post your questions, you will get more than one opinion on how to do things. If you pm, you get one opinion and if that person is not available you may have to wait for an answer.

Thanks. That did have alot of good info I will need around 5 in the morning. I am not planning on going to bed until I am finished. This is not as easy as I wish it was. I was supposed to finish this project for someone several weeks back & I keep hitting brick walls using this new program.

However, if anyone is available tonight that might email me so I could ask a few more questions (off forum) I would appreciate the help. (e-mail removed for the poster's sanity.)

Another question... In a previous program that I used I could take a large piece of video and section it off and cut pieces in between out & then add effects to the areas I cut. All I can figure out here is how to cut an area to keep. SO what I keep having to do is copy my large video clip & the cut the piece I want to keep & then repeat. Does this make sense? Instead of cutting out what I do not need I am cutting out what I want and starting over.... =O

Thanks. That did have alot of good info I will need around 5 in the morning. I am not planning on going to bed until I am finished. This is not as easy as I wish it was. I was supposed to finish this project for someone several weeks back & I keep hitting brick walls using this new program.

Just post your questions; we have a couple of members from different time zones (yes, from other countries/continents) who stop by the forum to respond.

Does this make sense? Instead of cutting out what I do not need I am cutting out what I want and starting over.... =O
Not really, is there something wrong with your Delete Key? To get rid of a section you don't want : go to Timeline mode, make a 'split' at the beginning of the section, move the blue line and make 'split' at the end. select the section and hit the delete key. fairly simple.

Archived