• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

No Video On Fc Exported Movie With Chapters

cantfindalogin

Question

Hi. I got Toast and tried to burn a dvd from a Final Cut Express movie exported with chapters. The video showed up in the little preview box but when I burned the disk, and an image file later it only contained the audio. The video was completly blank.

Does anyone have a clue how to fix this? I really would like to be able to export Final Cut movies with chapters.

Thanks,

Jonathan

4 answers to this question

Yeah I just updated it today and tried burning the dvd afterwards. Maybe I should try it again. You could see on the dvd I burned, it only burned the audio because only half the disk was written to.

Well I can't help you but I can verify I'm in the same boat.

With an exported Quick Time movie from Final Cut Express with ONLY ONE chapter marker

Toast 7.0.2 has produced 3 audio only coasters.

Maybe there is a 7.0.3 version that fixes this but for now I will use iDVD for this project as

I need the work tonight.

Kerim

Well I can't help you but I can verify I'm in the same boat.

With an exported Quick Time movie from Final Cut Express with ONLY ONE chapter marker

Toast 7.0.2 has produced 3 audio only coasters.

Maybe there is a 7.0.3 version that fixes this but for now I will use iDVD for this project as

I need the work tonight.

Kerim

Correction I'm running toast 7.0.1 not 7.0.2!

But the update site mentions another problem with 7.0.2, poor quality sound on audio DVDs so the update does not sound that inspiring, especially if it does not solve the original problem.

Kerim

Archived