• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

SPONSOR

KAZ

Hello now that i have settled in this forum and have had help from different people which i appriciate to the max.

I am hopefully going to Africa Kenya to do a Charity Trek in Feb 2008 and need to raise £2500 by December 2007. If there is anyway people can sponsor me i can forwrd you the relevnet information and website etc.. I hope you can help me to help others. Looking forwrd for replys. Many Many thanks in advance!! If Roxio in anyway can help that would be a bonus :)

I find it difficult to ask someone to make a donation. I guess we all do. But, today, I am writing to you about the Royal National Institute of the Blind, because that's important to me and I know you will want to support.

I shall be taking on the arduous challenge of trekking through Africa, I will be undertaking the tough trekking for 9 days along the Great Rift Valley that runs the whole length of Kenya, from 7th - 16th February 2008. In aid of Royal National Institute of the Blind.

RNIB is the UK's leading charity helping anyone with sight problem. They offer practical solutions, advice and support services to help people at every stage of their lives. They offer friendly support, expert advice, talking books, a wide range of practical products and training to help people with sight problems learn ways to get on with everyday life.

I need to raise £2,500 in donations, £2,000 of this has to be raised and sent to RNIB by 1st December 2007. Please show your support by giving them a donation and if you are able to pay now, that would be enormous help.

I hope that you will be able to help me raise much needed funds for RNIB.

Every day another 100 people will start to lose their sight. Your support helps RNIB rebuild lives devastated by sight loss.

Thank you for your time in reading this and I hope you can help to rebuild lives.

Please do not hesitate in contacting me for information and how to sponsor me.

You can donate here aswell http://www.justgiving.com/kassam

Yours sincerely

Kassam Mohamed

Email: kassam.mohamed at ntlworld.com

Tel: 07812 602 179

edited to make email invisible to spammers "harvesting" email addresses

Archived