EMC 7.5, 8, 9 compatibility?

Pepper

Question

I currently have versions 7.5 AND 8.05 on my PC due to incompatibility between productions created in the other version. :)

Trying to install the trial version 9 in addition to the other two has failed. :huh:

Before I go any further and upgrade my video card etc. I'd be interested in knowing if VideoWave .dmsm files created in vrs. 8 can again not be edited in the new version.

It's hard to believe that a company such as Roxio does not provide backwards compatibility but such has been the case.

Is there a list of file extensions, that are compatible between versions, anywhere? :D

1 answer to this question

I currently have versions 7.5 AND 8.05 on my PC due to incompatibility between productions created in the other version. :angry2:

Trying to install the trial version 9 in addition to the other two has failed. :angry2:

Before I go any further and upgrade my video card etc. I'd be interested in knowing if VideoWave .dmsm files created in vrs. 8 can again not be edited in the new version.

It's hard to believe that a company such as Roxio does not provide backwards compatibility but such has been the case.

Is there a list of file extensions, that are compatible between versions, anywhere? :(

Hi Pepper:

See the post below which will answer some of your questions.....

VideoWave Compatibilty

The jury is still out.....

Take care!

-Bob

Archived