• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

DVD OR PRODUCTION?

KAZ

Question

3 answers to this question

Some players don't like home made dvd's. Others like only a few different brands of discs. Some play only -R and some +R but most, both. You'll have to experiment with different brands or better yet, find out which brand is recommended by the manufacturer.

Finally some have had success burning at slower speeds and I admit, on an older player, I had better luck (not 100%) when doing so.

I had this problem a couple of years ago and resolved it by first burning the project to my hard drive as an ISO file and then to DVD -r.

Hope this helps...

I had this problem a couple of years ago and resolved it by first burning the project to my hard drive as an ISO file and then to DVD -r.

Hope this helps...

Problem is Peawie that some set-top players like +R, others like -R some will happily play whatever you feed them (including RW). There's no really hard and fast rule about what will play in what - you just have to experiment to find out.

Strange thing tho is it sems to be the cheap and cheerful ones that play anything while the high-end machines are very picky

Hello, I have succesfully produced a production and works fine on my computer dvd and my brothers, but on parents dvd it does not work even though its a new dvd player, why is this?

Some players don't like home made dvd's. Others like only a few different brands of discs. Some play only -R and some +R but most, both. You'll have to experiment with different brands or better yet, find out which brand is recommended by the manufacturer.

Finally some have had success burning at slower speeds and I admit, on an older player, I had better luck (not 100%) when doing so.

Archived