• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

SPLITTING VIDEOWAVE PROJECT -ROXIO 9

rexdog916

Question

If a project built in videowave 9 is too large for one DVD at highest resolution, what is the procedure for dividing the project into two videowave projects?

Second question - If the project is too big in MYDVD (Roxio 9) for highest resolution, is there a way to have the DVD program divide the project and print on two discs?

Thanks for any help provided.

3 answers to this question

Best quality = 1 hour movie. Split your prodcution so that each segment is less than an hour each. Then create a project for each one and burn to DVD.

Thanks for the quick reply. What I need is the procedure to split a completed (but too long) project into two projects without loosing anything. I am sure there is a procedure in the HELP pages, but have not been able to locate the exact procedure. Pointng me to the correct location in HELP would be great.

Thanks again.

Thanks for the quick reply. What I need is the procedure to split a completed (but too long) project into two projects without loosing anything. I am sure there is a procedure in the HELP pages, but have not been able to locate the exact procedure. Pointng me to the correct location in HELP would be great.

Thanks again.

I don't know if this is in Help manual but supposing you ahve a 95 minute long Videowave production.

1) Open the original Videowave production. Let's call this production A.

2) Switch to Timeline view. Find the time in the production (before the 60th minute or even before to add buffer time) where you can delete the rest of the production without cutting off any video/images/sound/overlay in the cutoff area.

3) Delete everything from the cutoff point and on.

4) Save the edited production. Let's call it B.

5) Bring up A again.

6) Now delete everything just before the cutoff time determined in step 2. Save the production. Let's call this C.

You now have split A into two: B and C. You may want to edit B and C to polish the ending of B and the start of C.

Bring each production in to MyDVD. then burn. Do this for each production B and C.

If a project built in videowave 9 is too large for one DVD at highest resolution, what is the procedure for dividing the project into two videowave projects?

Second question - If the project is too big in MYDVD (Roxio 9) for highest resolution, is there a way to have the DVD program divide the project and print on two discs?

Thanks for any help provided.

Best quality = 1 hour movie. Split your prodcution so that each segment is less than an hour each. Then create a project for each one and burn to DVD.

Archived