• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 20 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

ITS SHOULD NOT JUMP!

KAZ

Question

Hi there i have completed a production and burnt it on a dvd rw and played fine on the dvd player , but when i made copies of these and played these on the dvd it playes then stops and then you have to forward it or play it back or skip to watch the other parts?? Why is this? Many thanks

7 answers to this question

If you made the inmage file first, then you should use that for subsequent copies, using Disc Copy.

Are your copies skipping on the same machine as the original?

What i have done as advised is saved the copy as an iso burnt this on dvd rw which works perfectly fine on the computer and dvd, so i use copied these on to blank disc succesfully put these in the dvd and thats where the problem is.

If the RW is fine, try switching from +R to -R (or vice versa) Some set top players are funny about what they like

the dvd rw which plays the production is +r andhave saved the others as +r's. I have in the past used other software and they play fine could it be Roxio?

If it was, then you'd have problems with the +RW.

Actually, normally it's the RWs that give problems and not the Rs

However, some set top players are very picky (some like -R, some +R and others are fussy about the brand of media too - one batch works great, another won't work at all)

If it was, then you'd have problems with the +RW.

Actually, normally it's the RWs that give problems and not the Rs

However, some set top players are very picky (some like -R, some +R and others are fussy about the brand of media too - one batch works great, another won't work at all)

the copys play fine on the copmuter??? Maybe some dvd are picky what softawre you make your prductions??

Archived